Application for Primary Membership
Hello and Welcome!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Pulaski County Board of REALTORS®
Qualifications for Membership:
I understand that membership brings certain privileges and obligations that require compliance, including the following:
Membership with the Pulaski County Board of REALTORS® will mean that I am also a member of Missouri REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- I agree to abide by the Bylaws, Constitution, Policies, and Regulations of these Associations.
- I agree to abide by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- I agree to complete qualifying Code of Ethics courses to satisfy NAR reporting cycles every 3 years.
- I will complete all steps of New Member Orientation within 60 days of membership. Failure to complete all steps of orientation will result in membership suspension.
- I acknowledge that as a member of the Association, I will be licensed to use the REALTOR® trademarks to indicate such membership, and I agree to abide by the rules governing the use of those trademarks.
- I acknowledge that PCBOR will maintain a membership file of information which may be shared with other Associations I may seek membership.
Here is the application for Primary Membership with our board.
Once you click on submit the application it will then be submitted for review and processing.
I will need the following items to begin processing your application:
-- Copy of your work permit or real estate license from MREC
-- New Member Form completed
Please allow 1 full Business Day for the office to process your application once the above items are received.
The enclosed invoice includes your membership dues for:
National Association of Realtors (NAR),
Missouri Realtors (MAR),
Pulaski County Board of Realtors (PCBOR).
You will be prompted for payment, or you can have invoice emailed/downloaded – Please note that your application will not be processed until payment is received.
If you have any questions feel free to call or send me an email. I’m always happy to help you.
Welcome to PCBOR!